1. Establish overall chord line length (c);
our example is 24".
2.Refer to NACA 0012 Basic Thickness Form.
Calculate and mark the station locations (x) which are a percentage of
the overall chord line length, measured from 0%.
3. Calculate and mark the y dimensions
(thickness from the chord line) at each station.
4. Duplicate the y dimension points on the
other half of the foil.
5. Connect the plotted points with a batten
or ship's curve.
6. Lay out the leading edge radius. The
actual radius is a 90 degree segment of a circle drawn tangent to #O,
bisected by the chord line. Its radius is 1.58% of the chord line length